French schooner of 1764. Reconstruction executed on original drawings of the time of a ship meant for shoot training. Equipped with 24 three-pounds guns mounted on a special gun-carriage fixed on the board-side and with other 2 guns of retreat of the same gauge. The main characteristics are the 2 six-pounds guns in fight equipped with a gun-carriage without wheels, sliding on a special guide free to rotate through 180 degrees. Used as gunners training ship.