Lettie G. Howard is a wooden Fredonia schooner built in 1893 in Essex, Massachusetts. This type of craft was commonly used by American offshore fishermen. The Lettie spent a significant portion of her working life off the Yucatan Peninsula coast. In 1968, she was sold to the South Street Seaport Museum and refinished. She was restored in 1991 and is certified as a training and working museum ship.
She was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1989.
Based in New York, she currently sails along the Northeast seaboard.